So I continue into October with the projects that I didn't get to in September.
- I didn't get to St. Andrew's renovation. The weekend I wanted to do it, MR went bear hunting. Then I got a migraine. So hopefully this weekend the last two pieces will be glued in.
- I'm going to work on St. A's website this weekend. My deadline for giving Pastor a template is Monday.
- I finished the ceiling in the hallway...BUT...when I took the blue tape off the wall, it took pieces of the finished wall paint with it. So now I have to touch that up. ETA- tomorrow (Thursday.) After that it's sanding the stairway wall and steps.
- My alteration pile yielded me 3 pairs of capri pants, a fitted shirt and a new skirt. Still left to do are two backpacks that ripped and two pairs of Z-girl's pants to be shortened.
- The sewing room has been organized but not cleaned. There are piles stacked everywhere- I have to invest in more bins. I did clean out the closet and was able to store more crap in there.
- I have not touched my credit report for fear of blowing up my PC. How would I explain that to my boss?
So here I am again. I'll be trying to make these things work out in the next week or so. Then it's clear sailing through my 101 in 1001 goals.
Unless i get kidnapped by aliens.