Interwebs friends

With the exception of Soulspeak 23, I haven't actually met any of these bloggers. And they certainly haven't heard of me. But I pop into their lives every so often to check up on them. They're worth reading and worth getting out of My Favorites and forever immortalized in my links.

Bookish Penguin, the muse behind my 101 in 1001 list.

Ms. Banshee at Inverse Candlelight. Fully prepared for a zombie apocalypse.

Stan and Bunny over at 86'n It. Fellow architect renovating their "crack house."

Chris from Notes From the Trenches. She has seven kids. And somewhat holds it together.

Brittany cracks my shit up- read Barefoot Foodie. Now.

Jenny from The Bloggess. Like Mother Theresa, only better.

The Unbearable Banishment. This smart writer shares my disdain for cell phone users on the train. And does something about it.

April, Clay and their four kids down on the farm at Coal Creek Farm.

Another Hot Mess- some messes aren't meant to be cleaned up.

Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer. She's all kinds of awesome.

Ginny at Praying to Darwin. More kinds of awesome!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Inner Pieces Designed by csstemplatesmarket

Converted to Blogger by BloggerThemes.Net