My Bucket List

Things I want to do before I die:

  • Make homemade ice cream...Done!
  • Blow glass
  • Wake up to the sound of the ocean
  • Get a tattoo...Kinda done!
  • Have a house with a front porch
  • Milk a cow
  • Have beignets and coffee in New Orleans
  • Have my teeth fixed
  • Run the NYC marathon
  • Buy hubby his heart's desire...Done!
  • See a Zydeco band and dance like there's no tomorrow!
  • Hike the Appalachian Trail
  • Stay at a 5-star resort
  • Have a tummy tuck
  • See a ghost
  • Make a quilt with all the kids old t-shirts
  • Swim with Bioluminescent plankton in Puerto Rico
  • Stay in the Ice Hotel
  • Tour India by train
  • Drive cross country for vacation
  • Grow my own vegetables...Done! (Well, kind of. More herbs than veggies. This year I got one pepper!)
  • Live in Italy for a year

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2009 Inner Pieces Designed by csstemplatesmarket

Converted to Blogger by BloggerThemes.Net